Thursday, April 23, 2009

Native Lesbian & Gay pride

Howka tribal members,
For those of you that don't know I am the leader of Nations of the 4 Directions which is a 2 spirit Native American Lesbian and Gay support group. There are 2 events that some 2 spirit tribal members might want to participate in.
July 18th is Gay pride parade in San Diego and we will be marching. I am hoping other 2 spirit tribal members might want to come down to the city and participate. If you would like to march with us please email me (Karen)at the email below. kumeyaayindian@hotmail.com

Also July 23-26 is the 2nd Annual 2 spirit native women's gathering in San Diego at the girl scout camp. I am looking for speakers to conduct workshops, teach how to do basketry and other cultural things. The event is free and open to all 2 spirit Native women and their non native partners and children. Please email me if you are interested.

No comments: