Friday, April 18, 2008


Howka tribal members.. i just wanted to let everyone know about how they can get a free or reduced fishing license.

Any American Indian or lineal descendant who is a resident of the State and whose total annual income does not exceed $10,210 for the head of the household, plus $3,480 for each additional family member living with them. Certification by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (B.I.A.) or proof of being on a tribal registry is required. Verification of income on Form FG371 is required annually.

No comments: