Wednesday, August 18, 2010

school resources and upcoming event

Howka tribal members, I know many of our children and adults are heading back to school. I wanted to share a new website that I think will be a great resource for school.
www.studystack.com will help you whether you are a young adult or a college student..
www.math.com
and for those of you looking for some practice tests for tests such as GED, NCLEX 3etc.. go to
www.testpreview.com
email me if you need any help.

I hope everyone got the email from our vice chair Brandy Taylor about the upcoming Warner school event. I will be bringing books for our tribal children as well as all children that atend Warner. During the Oct. event all children get to select a book of their choice.. Thanks to the fantastic donaions of private donations,Harper & Disney... so make sure you stop by.

No comments: